Crowne Plaza The Hamilton - Washington Dc.
Hotel, Resort, Conference room
- Decent Sunday brunch. Good for light eating.
- Bring your K-cups!
- Ask for a room on the non street. . The steet side is extremely loud all night. They could benefit from double pane windows as well.
- Very bad wifi connection, it doesn't exists!!!
- Another great reason to stay here: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many amenities here for guests. Its fast and easy to connect.
- No iPhone doc. At&T WiFi. No bedside on desk outlet. Executive level is 12 lounge closed weekends. Good priority club platinum recognition. Check out weekday 14K restaurant happy hour, outdoor seat.
- The location is good and the bar too. Chamber is old fashion and ghe restaurant is cool
- Lovely rooms and staff with a very convenient location
- Stay here all the time for business and the hotel has been excellent every time. Nice clean rooms, friendly staff and good central location for work.
- Nifty lobby on the 12th floor! Sadly the TV doesn't even work :-(
- Top notch service. Comfortable beds, good room service and restaurant/bar. Amazing location!
- Modern hotel... Nice clean rooms and friendly staff!
- Good location but not a 5 star , never felt unwelcomed in hotel in my life .bugs in the room ,not cleaned on the 2nd floor with street noise. only one at front desk was friendly .
- Lots of outlets- desk, bedside, etc.
- They have a "Women's Floor" that has special accouterments. Delightful, charming.
- Ask the concierge. He's really good and knowledgable. His name is Kalala. He made my stay worth it! I love his suggestions and advice.
- Good location, great staff, (especially Duskett at the Front Desk), comfy beds. Recommend it!
- Update the counter if you ate carrying a gold membership. You might have some benefits
- Friendliest staff, comfy bed
- cretini hak etmiyor. Bu rakamlara cok daha iyi otel bulunabilir