Crown Point Vista House
Scenic Lookout, Other Outdoors
40700 E Historic Columbia River Hwy
Corbett, OR 97019
- Look for the invisible elevator!
- Don't blow away!
- Sitting atop the summit of Crown Point, this Art Nouveau 1916 lookout station overlooks the Columbia River Highway, the first scenic roadway ever planned in the U.S. (From Aerial America)
- If you go on a winter day...."windy" doesn't describe it. Be prepared for 50 mph+ gusts along with cold (22 degrees). Dress warm!!!! :) but the view is worth it!!!
- Not open until March but you can still take some sweet pics!
- beautiful view
- Beautiful place. Great views
- Closed on Mondays and Fridays!
- Even in the rain it's a beautiful view.
- Beautiful, especially after a good storm.
- One of the most beautiful scenic views point!
- It gets really crowded during the weekends, but if you make it stay for the sunset
- Incredible scenic views of the Columbia river highway. Bring your hiking shoes! Foot wear is crucial!
- Great place to get pictures of the Columbia River and of scenic views from every angle around the top lookout. A gorgeous building itself!
- The view is spectacular, just remember to bundle up as that windchill of the gorge is intense.
- VERY windy up here! But the views are amazing... as long as you don't get blown away!
- Absolutely beautiful!
- Beautiful views omg so worth the drive down the gorge anytime of the year
- Fantastic views & great history info. Interiors look great after recent renovation work. Stunning.