Fountain, Outdoor Sculpture, Public Art
Michigan Ave (btwn S Michigan Ave and Boeing Gallery S)
Chicago, IL 60602
- Traveling with kids? Splash around in the Crown Fountain in Millennium Park before attending a free family lecture, workshop or tour. -- Green Guide Editor
- Amazing structure by Chicago architecture firm Krueck & Saxton
- Great place to cool off on a hot day. How many faces appear on the monoliths?
- Bring a plastic bag for your phone and wallet. The more time you spend here, the more likely things will get wet.
- Very attractive place.
- Wikipedia: "Interactive ... public art and video sculpture featured in Chicago's Millennium Park. ... Designed by Catalan artist Jaume Plensa and executed by Krueck and Sexton Architects." Fun 4 kids!
- Fantastic summer fun for the kids!
- Funny watching the tourist
- Sit down relax and ppl watch.
- So fun. I loved it when I was little.
- Nice place to cool off on a hot day. Come early for some photos before the crowds
- Esta fabulosa fuente se ve as -> http://elisaserendipity.blogspot.com/2012/09/millenium-park-chicago-2012-cloud.html
- Happy place!
- It's hard to have lunch at the fountain during the summer since it becomes a kiddies pool :-(
- Buen lugar para caminar un rato o sentarte en alguna de sus bancas. Queda de camino a varias atracciones como museos o Millenium Park
- I like it!
- Vale a pena ir e ver . Lugar lindo
- Very refreshing to walk by it on a sunny day. The faces on the fountain keeps changing.
- Creative and fun public park
- When I visited it, it wasnt working. However, I think its really special place that has to be visited for sure since its very close to the cloud gate.