- Why doesn't anyone refer to this place as a mall?
- Before becoming President, Harry Truman owned a men's clothing store at 104 West 12th Street with Edward Jacobson, 1919-1921.
- Shopping, movies, theater and all sorts of places to eat make Crown Center a good place to spend an afternoon downtown.
- If you go to "The Best of Kansas City", you can get yourrself a variety of KC sauces and get them shipped home too.
- Home to Hallmark Cards, this creative complex houses several unique findseverything from handmade chocolates and fine fragrances to Chinese jewelry and sports memorabilia
- Don't miss Halls at Crown Center! We have unique clothing and accessories for men & women; a fab children's dept and MUCH more! Stop in and see us.
- Skating in the Winter time is the best thing in this place
- Enjoy the fountains and the people watching.
- I love the Coterie theatre. I just saw Spring Awakening. Beautiful.
- check out the view
- In the summer you can wear a swimsuit and run through the fountain.
- Ground zero for holiday-season shopping. Full of specialty shops and restaurants, an ice-skating rink, rotating exhibits and the delightful Coterie children's theater.
- Bring the kids great play place for them.
- Great place to kill sometime.
- Spin Pizza... Double mushrooms...
- Wide variety of shops and dining possibilities for all tastes. Unfortunately the wonderful Heartland Theatre no longer there as a result of Hall's dept. store pressure and negative campaign!
- Much better than a few years ago
- Always love crown center... especially at Christmas time
- The hallmark store carries items only available in Kansas City