15600 NE 8th St (at 156th Ave NE)
Bellevue, WA 98008
- Wizards of the Coast may be gone, but card games and chess are still here. Grab a bite to eat while you play at the many ethnic restaurants or bring your laptop with free wifi at the library.
- You can do most anything here! Mini town hall, library, food court, license plates renewal, farmers market, and grocery shopping just to mention a few!
- Best food court of any mall! Definitely try the Pad Thai or Red Curry at O'Char Thai!
- When you aren't sure what you would like to eat, stop by the food court. You'll find something great.
- Nice variety of stores, great food court and good community resources (a branch of the library, a mini city hall and games on some of the tables ).
- Uncle's Games runs events all the time, including Family Board Game Sunday's for FREE!
- Check out Uncle's Games for a great selection of demo games!
- The handmade chocolates at Grendelsweets are just amazing!
- The entire mall is dog friendly!
- Wow...live music!
- Try the cabbage rolls or perogies! Easily the best in the city.
- Don't get confused and try walking up to the drive through Starbucks. The one you want is inside, next to really cool magazine rack!
- Great mix of affordable everyday type shopping as opposed to Bel Sq...& the international food court is very popular! You can usually catch family friendly entertainment at the food court stage too!
- I love the stores the have here
- Such a weird mix of stores, good food court though
- International food court
- Farmers markets on Tuesdays
- Silver Platters is a fantastic record-CD-DVD-Blue Ray disc store. The prices aren't bad and the selections are superb!
- So much variety in the food court! Try everything all at once.
- The free summer concerts & free movie nights on Thursday's in August.