The Cross Keys
31 Endell St
Covent Garden, Greater London WC2H 9EB
+44 20 7836 5185
- Very cosy (and warm) pub with an incredible amount of Xmas decorations. Friendly staff too.
- own ales, local crowd, village life in the centre of london.
- Proper old boozer. A double G&T with the house gin is the same price as a Gordons single...
- Very friendly bar staff. The pint of Bethnel Green was very tasty. Would go back again.
- Best pub for Brodie's beers in central London.
- Nice place to get a Brodie's. Friendly staff. Quiet during afternoon.
- Cozy pub near Covent Garden packed with random stuff.
- Nice interior decor although very dark
- One of the better pubs in the area and not too expensive
- I always to my Ghost Walking customers here.. Been a while as I train the Guides now..I look forward to going back..an absolute treat..
- Brodies beers.
- Drink outside when it's sunny!
- Great Guinness, properly poured
- Great Guinness
- Nice place within walking distance from Covent Garden
- This pub is very beautiful, it's a nice little place to have a pint with friends around Covent Garden.
- A proper pub with a good selection of ale and plenty of proper ale jugs hanging up above the bar.
- The prettiest and most inviting pub front in London. Lovely little pub!
- It's a shame that the customer service is so bad! I really like the pub but definitely never coming back!
- Charming little place, a nice refuge from Covent Garden craziness. One of two central pubs serving draught Brodies beer, the Old Coffee House has a better range but this is cosier, and often quieter.