$ $ $
Terminal 2 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Gotta use the iPads at the seats to order your food!
- Only good thing about flying delta is grabbing food here before
- A standout in this terminal chic, classy and flirty french cuisine that you order with an iPad at your booth. Get a glass of wine and a delicious sweet and savory crepe.
- Outlers and free internet via ipad on the booths here.
- It's so cool to pay $13 for an egg and cheese on a croissant that you could get for $3 outside of an airport.
- None of the USB charging ports at the counter are functional. Oven not functional, served a microwaved croque madame.
- Both the Croque Madame sandwich and Croque Madame Crepe are better than anything comparable I've found in Manhattan. Exquisite!!! Fast service too!
- Nutella crepes. All day. All night.
- Stumptown, good. Service, meh.
- iPad ordering and lots of chargers for us Battery drained travelers. Why can't all terminals have these??
- Nutella can't be fucked with
- French snack bar
- Sen havaalan cafe'sisin bu kadar lezzetli ev Yapm havucu Cevizli kekin ne isi var burada :)
- Cool ordering from iPad but beware it automatically adds tip too. Service was good and courteous, I would have tipped more actually.
- Overpriced. Get better sandwiches at Brklyn Beer Garden.
- The spinach/goat cheese crpe and Nutella crpe were great. Music great but too loud - and this terminal is already loud enough. Power and USB outlets in every seat. Magnifique!
- Can order via iPad. Will they deliver?
- good terminal food but it's still not a real restaurant
- Good place to juice up your devices. Wouldn't order any food though.
- This is famed New York chef Andrew Carmellini's submission to the JFK dining scene. It's a sandwich shop serving open faced sandwiches, crepes, and made to order salads.