- Friendly staff, great rooms, and very attentive cocktail waitresses! The rooms are gorgeous, but if you stay here ask for their quietest room - the noise from Drais is super loud - I was on 7th floor.
- My favourite hotel on the strip (after Wynn, Paris, TI), and overall!!! The design of the room and it's functionalities are A+! Every little detail has been thought of! Love it!!!
- They offer a complimentary breakfast buffet from 7-10AM for hotel guests and the food is worth it! Try the omelette bar!
- Nothing great, regular resort
- One roulette with single 0. Increases your odds, but casino usually has a high minimum like $25.
- Nice place to go and watch other play slots.
- Beautiful design! The staff is so friendly.
- Love this casino on the corner. Cant wait to go back and maybe stay there.
- Fun and small casino. Great location!
- Elegancia u estilo en un casino juntos.
- Went to the Cromwell to go to Gialdas restaurant!!! $$$$$$$ for cold half cooked food! Sorry I blew my money
- The "Cromwell" breakfast sandwich @ the casino cafe is surprisingly awesome. Real eggs, bacon, spinach & Sriracha aioli on a croissant. Fixes many things.
- $3 video craps!
- Had a really great time cannot wait to come back
- It's nicer than Barbary Coast and Bills used to be, but you can't still find cheap tables here.
- One of my favorites on the Strip. Small enough to cater to the guests and big enough to provide the services you'd expect. The entire staff is friendly and professional. Rooms are well appointed.
- Very nice place!! Drai night club was very good
- Just wait outside drais at the back bar, lots of people watching and $5 craps tables.
- Cool hotel on the strip
- An absolutely gorgeous casino that is definitely worth a stop if you're walking down the strip.