- Special events happening all year long, check the online calendar to see whats happening today.
- It's basically an urban neighborhood...re-imagined without small businesses, poor people, or minorities. A monument to bigotry.
- We're so rich even our streets sparkle
- Make sure to check out the fireworks here near July 4th! They will blow your mind!
- This shopping mall is amazing. Visit every time we are in Cleveland
- This place is getting HUGE! Love the new additions. Very clean and fancy. Has all the stores you need.
- Similar to Easton in Columbus, just not as big...still worth the stop.
- The mall is ok but why do people want to live here?
- Parking garages are free. Bring change for meters to park on the "street."
- Monday nights are ladies night at the wine bar. Discounted martinis and $4.00 house wine.
- Get #goinggreen on Itsphyre.com
- A great local boutique offering clothing, accessories and jewelry. With multiple locations in some of the most interesting neighborhoods around town.
- Lots of restaurants and cloth stores options
- Outside mall for eldery woman
- Love Homage and Gymboree!
- Love the newly added free parking garages!
- With the new parking garages, I can see coming out here more often & enjoying it. Good restaurants, only complain is the lack of different stores.
- This place is beautiful and I love it there. However, the employees seem nasty (rude) and the people shopping there have little consideration for others.
- Good stores, but parking here during the holidays is a hot nightmare.
- Love the outdoor mall. Lots of great shops