This Crock Pot Pork and Noodles could not be any easier. Sometimes in our crazy busy lives we just need a few recipes that will allow us to keep our sanity and our hair. I am raising a couple of tweens and let me tell you it is exhausting. Days are filled with 150,000 small arguments that begin to wear you down! I once saw a Facebook post that said that raising teenagers was like being pecked to death by chickens. There is some truth to that!!
There is something to be said about a recipe that allows you to hold your own on these continuous arguments and defiant behavior and still get supper on the table. Now don’t get me wrong I love my children and I also love this fantastic Crock Pot Pork and Noodles. This seven ingredient recipe requires so little effort and tastes like you spent your ever last ounce of energy!!
Oh and what comfort food!! Who could resist slow cooked pork with savory gravy over egg noodles? You may be in the same situation as me and need a little break from that eye rolling smart mouthed teenager!!! Would I steer you wrong??
Crock Pot Pork & Noodles
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lbs)
- 2 cans french onion soup (10.5 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups egg noodles uncooked ( I use the Amish egg noodles)
- 1 cup water
- Salt & pepper
- Place flour on shallow plate and roll pork tenderloin in it. Place in bottom of crock pot. Add soup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Cover and cook for 5 hours on low or until tender enough to shred with two forks.
- Melt butter in microwave. Stir in flour to create smooth paste. Remove pork from crock pot and whisk in flour/butter mixture. Shred pork and return to crock pot.
- Add egg noodles and water to crock and cook until noodles are tender; approximately 30 minutes. Do not overcook because the noodles will turn to mush.
- Salt & pepper to taste,
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes0.1http://www.smalltownwoman.com/crock-pot-pork-and-noodles/wk_bootstrap();
Other great crock pot recipes!!
Crock Pot Beef Stew for Two
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record