333 E Stadium Blvd (Main St.)
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Did you know Crisler is sometimes called the House That Cazzie Built, referring to legendary U-M basketball player Cazzie Russell?
- Home of the Michigan mens and womens basketball teams and the Michigan womens gymnastics team.
- Not to be confused with the car company, the Crisler Arena is named after "the father of two-platoon football, UM Football coach, Fritz Crisler.
- all great seats! and plenty of snack options for the kids!
- If you're over 5'5" wear shin guards to keep the seats in front of you from cutting into your legs.
- Go Blue Devils!
- Very nice arena! I enjoyed watching the game
- Not a bad seat in this arena. It's one big bowl. Recently renovated with new seats and a new scoreboard. Make sure go in the main entrance to see the waterfall.
- The Maize rage is kind of funny
- Reserved parking. Can't beat that
- Go early to the game to explore the renovations.I didn't think even money could make Crisler a good arena, but I was SO WRONG! Amazing renovation, great job UofM! It is a great arena now. Go Blue!
- Michigan Students can use their Blue Bucks at the snack bars!
- Awesome renovations!
- After the start to the 2012-2013 season Michigan basketball is undefeated at 14-0 GO BLUE!!
- Parking is the least expensive at Pioneer High School
- The prices for everything here has gotten ridiculously high - boycott!
- Learn the Blues Brothers dance!
- need to play my boy D
- crisler is under construction
- Cheer for the Wolverines!