Record Shop, Music Store, Toys & Games
1154-A Euclid Ave NE (near Moreland Ave NE)
Atlanta, GA 30307
- (8/28/10) Dwayne introduced Elaine to one of his half-brothers; one of the bands he plays in (G.G. King) were playing on stage... yes, right inside of the record shop... Rock on!
- Go here and buy some used vinyl records.
- home of the amazing instore.Criminal has hosted the yeah yeah yeahs, living color, kenna, citizen cope,wyclef jean,meatwad(aquateen hunger force) and countless others
- Atlantas indie superstore, Criminal Records satisfies all your rock needs as well as international magazines, toys and comics. Its a collectors dream. - Calvin, ATL Marketing Rep
- One of America's greatest independent record stores, go to Criminal Records for great vinyl and more. In-store appearances (signings and peformances) by artists and actors happen on the regular.
- Floppy-haired bassists, bookish local scribes, and comic enthusiasts come together at this rockin record shop, where listening parties, author readings, and graphic novel debuts are de rigeur.
- Criminal Records is a Ticket Alternative ticket outlet. You can buy tickets to events here (cash only)
- Come on any other day but today! Wow great experience but too long a wait. Yeah I'm getting old!
- This store has more than just a great selection of records - they have comics and toys as well! The staff if always happy to make special orders. - Kate, Assistant Community Manager
- Check the used graphic novels shelf for quality treasures at $5 or $10.
- Vinyl blah blah. This place has one of the best candy selections in Atlanta.
- Easily the greatest place on earth. Buy some vinyl, check their twitter for amazing in-stores, breathe in the greatness. Then come back everyday.
- Enjoy a free download of Terrible Love from The National here: http://ow.ly/3epC3 or click More Info
- Absolutely fabulous vinyl selection. Super friendly helpful staff. Everything from folk to hip-hop, budget to rarities. So glad to find this gem in little 5 points.
- Follow them on twitter to find out about free shows!
- Knowledgeable staff and a great selection of magazines, comics, toys, with new and used CDs, vinyl albums and DVDs.
- Are you looking for vinyl, tees & turntables in a old school record store with a music lover's vibe? If so, you must go! They offer a diverse selection of new & used records, CDs, cassettes and more.
- Great for CDs, vinyl and comics. Cool atmosphere as well.
- The staff is dope and the selection is absolutely the best.
- Cool store