4618 Old Redwood Hwy (Mark West Springs Rd)
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- try thr french onion soup
- Anderson Oaks Pinot. With prime rib. Seriously.
- Get the Anderson Oaks Pinot with your prime rib. Delish!
- Tried to get takeout for the family but they closed the kitchen early (already closed at 8:30pm). Perhaps there's a reason the good reviews are all by people with Anderson in the name.
- Check out Cricklewood as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- They serve up aged Black Angus beef, Sonoma County wines and the best thing Guy Fieri ever ate in a bowl: French onion soup.
- Come for lunch and have a burger. Yummy!
- The fish and chips are to die for! Homemade tartare sauce. Yummy!
- The soups are fantastic!
- It is Selby Wine month at. Cricklewood
- What's not to like! Especially the soups, steaks, onion rings, etc.
- The onion rings rock.
- Great onion rings.
- Best Prime Rib around!!!!!