Crestwood Coffee Co.
Coffee Shop, Bakery, Wine Bar
- Birmingham's most underrated coffee shop. Eclectic mix of folks, relaxing environment, plus they have great food and adult beverages.
- FinerGrind Coffee is some of the best in Birmingham. Get you some!
- Super friendly staff, great coffee and even tastier food. You have the option of starting a tab here as well, which is just plain awesome.
- They sell Finer Grind coffee, one of the best micro-roasters in the country.
- Wednesday night is Open Vinyl Night. Bring a stack, have a drink, and enjoy the music. The more varied the better!
- Coffee shop with a wine list. I like <3
- stop by for a quick caffeine fix between appointments & catch up on email. Always run into someone interesting:)
- Grab an eggspresso sandwich and a latte then bask in the glory of the morning sun.
- Wednesday nights are Open Vinyl Night. Bring a stack and let the good times roll. Starts at 6:00!
- We had the Crestwood Club, grilled turkey, mushroom soup, and potato salad. All outstanding!
- Soups, desserts, and coffee, oh my!
- Soup is amazing.
- Curry pumpkin soup is an excellent treat on a fall day!
- Iced mocha and peanut butter pie is a great summer treat.
- The spicy pimento grilled cheese sandwich is incredible!!
- Iced green tea is terrific!
- Best chicken salad in the city.
- the kitchen sink cookies are the bomb!
- Meet here for SHINE Yoga on Mondays @ 6:45, then stop in for a post-yoga coffee.
- Love that they have Wifi! And love that the Snickerdoodle cookies only have 78 calories!