Breakfast, French, Vegetarian / Vegan
- The midtown Benedict would be the BEST.....if only they could actually poach an egg.
- The French toast is awesome! Do get the fruit on the side, its a mountain of cut fruit drizzled with some sort of sauce that's amazing!
- great pasta!
- It was decent.
- Order the fruit bowl on the side!
- I wish they served their Chai tea hotter. Light on spice and somewhat lukewarm
- Californian crepe - yum!
- Great food, great neighborhood feel, and great service. I like to build my own crepe w/ spinach, cheese, and chicken apple sausage but the choices are unlimited. Bring cash.
- Try the Bananna Nutella Crepe - Loved it!
- Cash or check only! It's all about the midtown Benny :)
- Try the iced white mocha!!! <3
- Mediterranean Crepe! (feta instead of cheddar)
- Mmmm Crepes
- Soup salad and a little real estate work before the next stop.
- Midtown Benedict is the BEST!
- The Banana Nutella Crepe is a must! Great place to have a treat before visiting Runaway Theatre for a show!