732 Filbert St
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
- when you're waiting in line at pamela's and your stomach starts to feed ofthe excess protein in your body, go here. there's typically less of a wait, less attitude and less cholesterol.
- Cash only. Very nice, small place.
- Get regular coffee. It is seriously tasty here.
- Try the B word...it's delicious ::)
- Mandarin orange crepe with caramel sauce!
- Get the mixed vegetables&cheese crepe or egg&cheese with tomato crepe and finish with nutella&banana crepe with berries. Cafe au lait is a must! Best crepe in town !
- Cash only. Pay and order at the counter before sitting down. Check out the outdoor seating in the summer. Try the Nutella crepe with berries.
- Ham and cheese crepe makes my day every time with its deliciousness!
- Food is great. Staff is not so great. Good luck finding a place to sit on a busy Saturday afternoon.