350 11th St (btwn Folsom & Harrison St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Nutella and banana crepe. It's everything you want with banana. Say yes to as much whipped cream as you can get away with.
- Sorry, ham eaters--this place is anti ham.
- House Special - Turkey, cheese and 2 eggs! If only the eggs had a runny yolk, it would be bomb!
- Sauteed Chicken with Cheese is the way to go.
- The $9 beef crepe with all the stuff is DELICIOUS!
- They have a new beef and cheese crepe. Try it.
- SF Weekly's Best of Winner 2012 - Reader's Poll - BEST CREPES
- House Special is a must after a night of partying!
- House Special with Feta add Mushroom. Hands down is the BEST combo at 2:30am!
- Spinach, tomato, caramelized onions and ricotta. If you feel like something healthy.
- The most popular crepe is house special that's the best crepe i've ever had it in my life
- Get the house special with avocado. You won't regret it.
- Everything delish! Be nice to the crepe makers!
- Best bet in SOMA after midnight!
- Good savory and sweet crepes depending on your mood.
- It is amazing, all combinations of Salmon are highly recommended
- Find out about local shows
- Hang out and watch the crazy drunk people late at night while eating your crepe.
- Open late but awesome whatever hour of day you come. Great for vegetarians.
- Post party crepe place.