Creole & Seafood Shack
Cajun / Creole
2450 Martin Luther King Dr
Auburn, AL 36832
- Waiters are lazy and wouldn't seat a party of 12 in an empty restaurant.
- Sucks, ever since they moved to this location and changed staff I have been severely disappointed. My touffe is burnt, my girlfriends Evangeline is just buttered pasta and the gumbo tastes like dirt
- Yeaup, closed on Mondays indeed. That was inconvenient.
- Come early:-) ..lunch fills up quick:-) ..
- Closed on Mondays! Hamburger might be the best in Auburn.
- Really bad. Food was gross and took forever. Sad day
- Sweet tea is delicious and very sweet!
- Great place, great food, interesting specials (pork chop jambalaya today)
- The po boys are delicious. Try the sausage or the catfish variety - they're both delicious!
- The creole quesadilla is a good thing.
- Best seafood I've had in auburn. I recommend the crawfish etoufee.
- Fried Crab Claws :)
- experienced the slowest service/atmosphere EVER. would never eat here again.