160 W Main St
Catskill, NY 12414
- Try the crossroads outrage. Go local or kill yourself.
- Caesar salad with Cajun chicken was pretty good, but the oysters were tiny and the iced water and iced tea tasted like dirt.
- --Drinks are NOT hard to get and the selection is Pro.Cool place to hang for great views of the Creek and the town,live music by local bands...or get a tattoo in the back
- Outdoor seating/dining is awesome.More of a local feel than Port Of Call.Food is always spot on,and with large portion so make sure your hungry!!--
- Fish & chips service VG
- Food is very good, but be prepared to wait a very long time to get it, if they are busy. Obviously, understaffed in the kitchen!
- The burgers & chicken sandwiches are to die for!