Office, Coworking Space, Business Services
- The renovations that took place in this building didn't come cheap. The company spent $300 million in 1994 - the equivalent to spending $43 per person in Switzerland at that time.
- Get a drink at Dvida (by the Madison Ave entrance) on your way to the elevators. Better than the staff restaurant smoothies and a great energy boost (ie. hangover cure).
- $5 lunch with small soda at the grill station. Grab and go. No waiting.
- Big Swiss bank and the fixture in the union square area. The build is iconic
- The elevators really suck here
- Guest WiFi ranges: 3.75 Megabytes/s download and 6 Megabytes/s upload.
- Overpriced food and its not even that tasty!
- Chicken soup is way better at outakes. Starbucks coffee tastes like poo. The espresso is way too strong.
- Chicken soup at outakes is better than chicken soup in cafeteria :p
- Anything w/chicken here is drier than the desert. In fact, most everything is over-cooked. The only "values" to be had are at the grill or omelet stations for breakfast. Def. go outside CS for lunch.
- Gets very busy right after work ... go figure!
- no body check in at work?
- Open to employees, consultants and service staff. Super convenient, nice staff, clean facility