Theater, Performing Arts, Art Gallery
- Made in Charm City gifts amazing show with clothing, handbags, felt accessories, ceramics, soaps, kids toys, mixed media, amazing jewelry, and great art! Indie crafters from the Charm City
- 2 FREE tickets to a Creative Alliance event AND 2 FREE drink vouchers to their bar and restaurant The Marquee Lounge! Just click the attached link to enter our joint sweepstakes!
- Excellent community resource! Check out the shelves at the front entrance with local business, arts, and community resources and events.
- Try the Omlette - Loaded w/ braised pork cheeks, feta and beet greens. Rockin'!! And great hash browns & toast. That's right, toast - try it - it's not your mama's toast!
- 5th annual 'Take Five! Baltimore Improv Festival' continues Friday with 3 sessions of improv performances: 7pm, 8:30pm and 10pm. When you check in, tell us who you watched!
- Great entertainment and friendly staff.
- Supporting the youth
- Nothing can be better than doing Wet Hot American Summer in the Rocky Horror interactive style! Funnest movie night series they have done!
- Community resource collection
- A great place to see the Mayer band
- Great drinks at bar. Check out any burlesque show or trixie & monkey event!
- Marquee Lounge!
- Try the steak tartare - Organic, free range, freakin' fantastic! Just the right salt crunch. Rich oil drizzle!!!
- Try the Watermelon and Feta Salad - With basil and jicama slaw... Awesome combination! Great, light starter. My mouth knows it is summer!
- Try the Gazpacho - Deep, deep flavor. Nice body. Cool and refreshing. Loved dipping the cukes!
- Spend the extra money for the table
- Say hi to Val the bartender in the main lounge tell her Courtnie says hi
- Blacksauce brunch! Awesome food :)Next one is dec 4th, make reservations or you might not get in
- Just finishing figure drawing
- The Screenwriter's Coffee Club meets at the Creative Alliance every 4th Tuesday of the month. Feb 23rd will be a big day! We will be broadcasting over the web welcoming crew of "President's Day"