Breakfast, Diner, American
954 Edgewood Ave S (Post & Edgewood Ave)
Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Try Madge's Breakfast Casserole! Delicious! Also worth a try is the homemade Cherry Limeaid.
- Their Cuban sandwich is pretty darn good
- Try the Juanita Gonzales Cuban sandwich!
- Do NOT use the sea salt. Softener in the restroom.... took me 5 mins plus a bleach towel to get the stuff off my hands
- The French Toast is Amazing!
- The weirder sounding the waffle, the better.
- it may be small, but it's a fun, community breakfast place. People are freindly and the food is good.
- Great place for breakfast! Expect a 10-20 min on a saturday/ Sunday morning, though.
- Breakfast here is great. The food is always good.
- Damn, that Reuben sandwich was excellent!
- Pineapple mimosa.... Mmmmm
- One of the friendliest places in town, with equally great service!
- Try it with delivery from #GoWaiter
- Get the Wacky Juanita Gonzalez, the best pressed Cuban in town. Or, if you're feeling breakfasty, get the Eggs Benedict. They have great cakes and pies from a local bakery as well. Favorite Jax diner.
- Come for a late lunch and skip the crowds. They have the best French Dip!
- The Tex Mex with poached eggs is a win.
- Everything, never failed. (Yet) :-) this is our next best option when Fox's line is unnecessarily long
- Specials are always good. I've never been disappointed with the benedicts, and they have several different options for mimosas.
- They have a great breakfast and lunch.
- If you come to eat, expect leftovers.