W6376 County Ro. A
Lake Mills, WI 53038
- The food rawks!!
- Try the beer battered burgers! Not good for your waist, but taste dang good!
- The food is totally amazing!!! Definitely a place I will be revisiting!
- Butt smokin wings!! HOT
- You've gotta try the Hangover Beer Battered Burger! What's not to love about a beer battered burger with bacon, fried egg, cheesy hashbrowns and cheddar cheese?
- "If its your first time, then you have to go with the Cod".Waitress' orders
- Order whatever Ferrin suggests. The Tilly steak sandwich & Junction burger are incredible.
- I was sooo looking forward to coming here. A coastal girl who loves to try everyones seafood....then we had Becca the waitress. Food is great but it will be a while before we go back if we do.
- Stopped in for a Friday lunch. We both had fried cod, which was very good, seasoned just right. So glad we drove there for lunch.
- A little off the beaten path but all things breaded are amazing.
- Make sure you try the new appetizer: Deep Fried Pickled Asparagus with Wasabi Aoli
- Cody needs to work every Friday. ... lol
- They serve Gator here how awesome is that! Great people and amazing food!
- Good food good music
- Service is slllooowwww!!!
- Seriously good food. Great beer selection too.
- The food is so good and delicious!