Cranmore Mountain Resort
- Small mountain, and deep in the Valley so they rarely get a ton of natural snow. Make up for it with powerful snowmaking and tons of activities, like the tubing park, pub, and "Cranapalooza" festival.
- Visit Cranmore Mountain Resort and see why the legendary Hannes Schneider chose it as the home of his new ski school in 1939!
- Kids loved the summer tubing, Soaring eagle zip line, spider tower, and mountain coaster. Can't wait to come here to ski this winter
- Awesome family mountain. Bunch of good skiing in glades and woods
- Segue riding zip lining and mountain coaster. So much to do. We bought our tickets online $70 for all. Not bad for a days amusement. Staff is super nice.
- Great family skiing, excellent kids learning program.
- When world-famous Austrian ski instructor, Hannes Schneider, moved his operations to Cranmore at the outbreak of WWII, the resort was forever put on the world map of important ski resorts!
- The staff are anything but helpful. Could be more pleasant. Disc golf course was okay. I give it 1 1/2 stars.
- great prices!! better deals than wild cat!!
- One of the kids favorite places to ski. It's actually where they learned to ski early on.
- Super family friendly mountain!
- Great family friendly ski area.
- Be ready to stand in line for everything! Tickets= 30 minutes. Helmet rental= 1 hour. All day lift tickets turns into half day just from all the waiting in all the lines!!!!
- Ghoullog is awesome.
- Super fun in the summer time and the wait for the rides even on the weekend was nothing!
- Ski the woods whenever possible!!!
- Do not ski here unless you want to waste ur money. Horrible customer service, rude people and misleading online advertising they do not honor. Stupid policies and no idea how to be loyal to customer
- I had such a great time here and it was my first time skiing. Felt like there was so much to do here. Loved the easy slopes, I felt safe on there. Great time, excited to go back!