Craigville Beach Rd
Centerville, MA 02632
- There was a huge dead seal washed on shore with the eyes eaten out. Fucking gross. Hahaha.
- Dogs will have a blast here in the off season. Just respect the runners and folks who don't care for dogs. Bring your own bags.
- Beautiful July 4th here
- Definitely the worst beach for jellyfish
- Love walking this beach
- Very nice and water isn't so cold as on E Orleans beach :)
- Great cape cod beach. Parking $10
- So many broken seashells in the sand, be careful not to cut your toes.
- I would've enjoyed this beach but my dog wasn't allowed so I didn't bother.
- If you looking for a real Cape Cod beach...... this one is amazing!!
- The sunsets and sand are awesome
- Very nice they even provide sun block!
- Get an early run in with the locals!
- Look for a marble bench with the name "Finn" on it ! That my family ! It's a great place to go to if you are a local and have a parking sticker, otherwise be prepared to cough it up.
- Amazing. Great beach, warm water!! I'd come back!!
- Fantastic we had a great time
- There is a lot of Jellyfish in Augast so if ya do go be on the lookout
- Awesome beach so fun
- Keep off the jellyfish if you want to enjoy the beach
- Beautiful beach but kinda cold today...very breezy, great for windsurfing