39 Norwich Westerly Rd (MGM Grand at Foxwoods)
Mashantucket, CT 06338
- Peter is a difference maker...
- Hen of the woods mushrooms to die for! baby potato in bacon was unreal! so good
- This is the best steak restaurant I've ever been to. The dry aged NY Strip has amazing flavor and the Wagyu beef filet is the most tender steak I've ever encountered.
- Ask for Peter - he's an awesome server! *Everything is great!*
- Probably the best onion rings I've ever tasted! Oh yeah, the steaks were great too!
- Stupid souffle pots will burn you. Otherwise, a great restaurant.
- Permanently Closed
- The filet mignonette absolutely melts in your mouth. Try the onion rings. Great
- Brian is definitely the best. He knows his wine and the menu. Definitely recommend
- Adam, the bartender never disappoints. Always has my drink within 2 minutes of entering the restaurant.
- Food was amazing and the wait staff was very attentive. Wife's skirt streak was the best steak she had ever eaten, I loved my grass fed NY strip. The vanilla ice cream is a must order!!!!!
- We were disappointed in the way we were treated. I would find better places to be served.
- That's funny. Just read the tips after I ordered my food and my waiter is Peter.! He seems pleasant
- Get the gnocchi or the emmentaler spinach gratin.
- Right next to the theatre. Brian is great!