Cracker Barrel Pub
Dive Bar, Bar
14-28 Main St
Tariffville, CT 06081
- TRIVIA THURSDAYS!!
- It pays to date the staff! See more action then a free firing range!
- Don't piss off bartenders...
- Lagunits on tap bitches!!!
- Food was good, service was slow. There is great outdoor seating, if the weather cooperates, and usually loads of beer specials.
- Slow service, dirty glasses and dolphins fans. Never coming here again.
- Good local watering hole. Come here for the cold beer, good food, and catch up on what's going on in the ville
- Taco pizza was ok. Turkey Club was monstrous and covered in mayonnaise. The only positive was that they had Back East beer on tap!
- Horrible service, lackluster atmosphere. The outdoor seating isn't heated & seats are close together. Lots of kids for a pub. Waitress was horrendous & no one asked how our food was. Beers were wrong.
- Bartenders flash on occasion
- Yeah! Barrel!
- There is no poker anymore, no karaoke, But there is a bitching jukebox (that is always off) and some of the greatest bartenders( on most nights) I know about!
- Still waiting on the new menu............
- Great food!
- Ask if Everton is in he will buy the women a drink!
- Poker every tuesday. Nite for free come on down
- Good beer. Good burgers. Good pizza. Good poker night every Tuesday.
- The nuclear wings have a tremendous blast of heat but still keep a rich habenero flavor.