How can a night be bad with darts, pool tables, and shuffleboard? This bar is definitely one of the most fun places in Los Angeles. A good variety of people all different ages all there to have a fun time. Make sure to get a whiskey ginger, for $6 !
Dive Bar, Bar
11155 Washington Pl (at Sepulveda Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90232
- Start here, the drinks are fucking huge GINA!!!!
- So happy to see Robin!!!
- Best shuffleboard table in LA. Atmosphere and staff leave something to be desired.
- You can expect exceptional service from Ron, the bartender. Tip him well, he was great to us.
- The Cozy Inn is everything you could hope for in a dive bar.
- Beer before liquor...
- Cool Local Bar! You'll know who's local by the name they call it. There's 2 names. Trojanhangout! (GO BRUINS!8x) Awesome Bartenders! Lots of bar games! Drinks-on-a-budget! can get rowdy here!
- It's not cash only anymore!!! Started taking cards over a year ago.
- I'd say it's gritty enough to meet my standards. Powdered hand soap is a nice touch. I'm unfortunate enough to sometimes walk by in the early morning (on my way to work) and it's always in full swing.
- Their shots are doubles!
- It was alright. One if the Bartenders mug shot is above the bar. He's been there since 1968.
- Great bloody Mary's and ice cold bottles!
- Curtis is the best bartender, my friends and I love coming here. Stiff drinks, shuffleboard, 2 pool tables and a juke box, what more can you ask for
- It's all about the shuffleboard people... Let me repeat that.., It's all about the shuffleboard.
- They now take credit cards. I love them more.
- awesome joint. cash only!
- Cheap drinks and friendly bartenders who are always at the ready to fill 'em up again are the draw at this dicey Culver City dive.
- Tom bartends Wednesday to Friday. Go those days. He is the BEST. (But don't drive after two of his cocktails. Trust me. You can't.)
- 2 pool tables that are usually open during the day and weekday happy hours
- Drinks are a little pricey for a dive bar, but its a good vibe