Cozy House Restaurant
Great Eastern Mall
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50450
+60 3-4257 8988
- Cute girl spotted but she didnt check in :(
- siakap asam pedas so nice...try it
- The food today is not so good..the fries taste like yesterday's one..and the bread serve with the fish and chip is so hard..not soft as usual
- Sedap, tapi datang masa poket tebal k.
- Try beef ginger rice!kids love it so much.
- If u order white rice w dishes, don't forget to try kung po chicken (chicken cashew w dried chilli) & thai mango fish. Their buttermilk prawn n fried squids r nice too..
- Golden chicken rice must try
- Fried Yee Mee with Fresh Water Prawns. Simply love this yummylicious dish!!!
- Good food and service without a smile with a kerek look from the waiter. Doesn't compliment the suit up waiter and nice environment. I think the staffs there are unhappy. Kesian....
- ::: buttermilk squid two thumbs up!!!
- Try the green curry chicken!!! Sedap giler!! N also their golden chicken!!! U cant go wrong wif their ice lemon tea!!! Dap dap!!!
- Sizzling Lamb Chop will always be my fav :)
- Order their deep fried buttermilk squid.. My fav!
- try their buttermilk fried squid and lemon chicken..
- All the menu is excellent esp main dishes. Peak hours like lunch dinner most times difficult toget seats. Packed.
- been eating here ever since i was a baby, hainan noodles and golden chicken's the best!
- The tomyum noodle is MARVELOUS!!!
- Delicious tom yam
- Old people huhh.. Wat shud we expect frm them.. I guess the skin is too saggy, dats y they cant smile.. Hehehhehe...
- the waiter with a moustache never smile. thinks hes the boss. smile lah bastard its raya what!?