305 Main St (btwn E. 2nd & 3rd St.)
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Go see Dan O best bartender, DFW bartender pro.
- Charming spot -- do not understand why they can't fix the service problem -- Brenda is terrific!!!
- Not too bad. Fried pickled gave me diarrhea.
- Came for dinner to try out a new place on a week night. Sat at the bar. Tierra was super friendly and very accommodating. Sit at the bar for great service! You can order food there!
- Apparently they have bacon wrapped deep fried deviled eggs?? Am I the only one who thinks that sounds yum?!
- Ask for the daily happy hour!
- Try the meatloaf or the meatloaf sandwhich!!
- Bobbie's chicken salad with pasta is amazing
- The Pulled Pork Pot Roast is out of this world! And try the fried deviled eggs for apps!
- This place is dirty and slow. Be careful what you put in your mouth. You may end up on the shitter the rest of the day
- Best omelet in Sundance Square. Get the Santa Fe omelet with a Bloody Mary. You won't regret it.
- What a scam! Jacked up prices to $15-18 for sandwiches during an event. Very disappointed that this place would take advantage of customers like that. Boo.
- The beef stroganoff was very tasty!
- Iffy service but the food is well worth it. Great portions and highly recommend the chicken fried steak!
- Check out Cowtown Diner as seen on Drinking Made Easy , Meat And Potatoes
- GREAT place to eat!
- Our server was great. decor was confusing. Liked it better the way it was. Drapes are tacky. Deep fried bacon wrapped deviled eggs are the reason to come here. The Turtle cheesecake is to die for!
- Chicken & waffle is really good!
- Awesome sweet potatoe fries and chicken fried steak! Ask for extra gravy, they need to be a little more generous with the pouring in my opinion!!!!