- Melanie is the best bartender there!
- Come for the terrible lunch service, stay for the food that isn't as good as Dale's down the street!
- Boneless wings are tasty but small....be prepared!
- Ribs are big with a lot of meat. Very good.
- The "Green Eyed" ice cream is really good!
- Brisket is served wrong, they pull it (wtf). Quality has dropped drastically. Award winning? Not all awards are good.
- great food and fun atmosphere. Staff is always friendly!
- The Cowboy Egg Rolls are to die for. Really f'ing good.
- All the waitresses are so outta shape and very loud. Not much to look at!
- Used my Groupon ...thanks cowboys...good food cold beer..yeehaw
- Okeechobee purple ice cream yum
- Amanda is a better bartender. She rocks!!!
- Price is a bit much for what you get.
- They switched from Coca Cola to Pepsi, ugh.
- Prime Rib all "Wrapped Up." Tasty and cute ambience.
- The dude that criticized this place must not have stepped foot in here because i come here often, never experienced anything such as what was said
- I went for the steak and was quite pleased, the buffalo steak medium with a loaded baked potato and a pink lemonade. Perfect!
- Unimpressed. Laggard service and expensive yet mediocre food. Go to Dale's instead. Your wallet, watch, and taste buds will thank you.
- Garbage fries are a must! Order the BBQ sauce on the side, it's better that way, trust me! Ladies night on Thursdays, girls drink free until 9? I think! Fun atmosphere!
- Baked potato is super salty