Coventry Regional Farmers' Market
- Stop by Bean & Leaf on the way on for cold brewed iced coffee and iced tea.
- Best Farmers Market EVER
- A must go to at noon on Sunday in the summer!
- Great place to find local produce, fruits, meats, bread, and locally made art.
- Bring sunscreen! Lots of great vendors and food trucks. An awesome place to stop on your Sunday
- being able to meet the person that grew the food is always a good thing
- Try to go earlier in the day for the best selections! Also, dogs are welcome and everywhere, so something worth keeping in mind.
- Bring your re-usable bags :)
- Purity farm heirloom apples.
- Awesome farmers market!
- this market!
- Get there about an hour early, around 10am to get first pickings because otherwise they will surely run out! Also the brick oven pizza is some of the best I've ever had, and I've lived NYC.
- Best market around. ..not to be missed!
- Get there early for the best selection! PET FRIENDLY!
- Amish friendship bread and fresh raspberries, flowers, and natural cleaning products
- Bring a portable wagon for all your wares! These so much good stuff to buy here! Especially if you are a foodie
- One of the best farmers market in ct