857 Craigville Beach Road
Barnstable, MA 02632
- One of my favorite beaches!
- A great shell picking beach!
- Must have a Town of Barnstable resident beach sticker to park here.
- Great beach, clean bathhouse and life guards - need Barnstable resident pass to get in
- No kite flying or frisbees? whaaaaaaat
- Free parking/ no sticker required after 4pm.
- Best beach in my opinion for residents. Although for some reason recently there seem to be many non-residents around. Walkers? On great sunny summer weekends get there early!
- the GPS of the person who added covell the first time was way off. This is accurate.