Cousins Maine Lobster Truck
Food Truck, Seafood
- What you should get: The Connecticut Roll is a popular choice if you want to keep it traditional. Its served with fresh lobster, lemon, and butter topped on a New England style roll.
- Pricey for the size (no longer than my hand), but the best lobster roll I've tried. And from a truck no less!
- Everything is so tasty! Lobster tail and roll are to die for!
- It seems weird paying $13 for a sandwich with one ingredient, but if that one ingredient is mounds of lobstah, then it's all good!
- Little taste of New England! Been chasing these guys around LA since we moved here! Finally got one and zomg was it perfect
- Connecticut lobster rolls !!!
- Awesome lobster rolls ar their restaurant in Pasadena.
- Dare I say the lobster tacos are even better than the rolls. Don't forget to add the seasoned salt
- Awesome all around. Soup shrimp and lobster all good.
- Maine Lobster Roll is perfect on a warm summer day. Cool, succulent, authentic, meaty and done in about five bites, so enjoy every bit of it! Too small for sharing. Not cheap, either
- They serve Mexican Coke!
- Shrimp & lobster ceviche, blueberry soda, & lobster ice cream straight from Maine? Can't go wrong. Line is well worth the wait (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Choose the Maine-style version, which features cold claw and tail meat served on a crisped split-top roll smeared with a judicious swath of mayonnaise:
- I have not been here.
- The best lobster tail you'll get from a food truck in the Los Angeles area hands down.
- As seen on tv