Courtyard Bar & Grill
Bar, Newsstand, Pub
2015 Highland Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35205
- There is 35 wings and oyster specials mon thru sat from 12-4!
- Ask for scotty
- When parking back in to your spot! Hard to back out when time to go
- After a night of drinking, the chicken fingers hit the spot!
- Trivia on Wednesday nights is free. $2 pints. Hard
- Come see live Sweaty Chick Rock by Kat Delacruz on Wednesdays from 5:00-8:00!
- Cheese fries are the shit right Cassie?
- Be sure to ask for Scotty. Dude is legit and a great bartender
- Sundays, $2 pints after 7 & 9 ball tournament @ 9
- They almost never card. Not a bad dive, just wishy washy...
- You know it's a great place to hang out when there's cops here pretty much every other night. Stay classy!
- Also: good to know that their oysters come from Apalachicola in the Gulf Coast, best around! 50 cents on weekends!
- Order wings: hot honey mustard garlic, thank Blake Ells aka @radiofreeblake for that...
- Come on the weekends before 4pm for 50 cent wings and oysters, and the oysters are some of the best in Bham
- I mess wit those .35 wings and 5 dollar pit. Beers
- Never back here & Nether I'll Send anyone's I know to HERE, From 5 Stars to -5 STARS.FADI
- This Place it went DOWN HILLS Not Hill but HILLS, JUSTIN Sorry but YOU Weren't Here if I Wasn't Hungry I Would Left, that's the Only Reason
- 11-4 and ANY football game - cheap wings and oysters. I love this bar.
- great place if you want to leave smelling like an ash tray and elephant ass
- After telling my waitress that I was eating lunch, she still asked for my credit card to "start a tab." BLANK STARE-who does that?We left after we waited over 10 mins. for a menu that never came.