Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan /Central Park
- No one has mentioned that this is the TALLEST hotel in the Western Hemisphere. The top floor is the 65th. Be sure to ask for a room with large windows. On my first trip, I got only a small window.
- Tallest hotel in North America
- Small rooms but you expect that for NYC. Everything is clean which is what you want. Your not here to stay in your room after all.
- Awesome Time
- Entrance on 54th.
- Great views. We were on 53rd floor with a view to the river and the park. Was even better than expected. Good breakfast. Kitchen was useful too. Comfy bed. Staff were helpful. Definitely worth it.
- El mejor hotel en relacin precio/calidad/ubicacin y las vistas son las mejores!!
- Ya no conviene demasiado habitacin con vista al parque. S construyeron edificios que bloquean la vista. Las habitaciones con vista a times Square son ideales y si puedes pide habitacin en esquina
- Excelente ubicacin. Maravillosas vistas. Desayuno completisimo. Sper recomendado
- Location was perfect. Housekeeping was subpar.
- The view of the rooms is spectacular!!
- This hotel has some maintenance issues. I appears it was built very cheaply.
- Scenic view!
- Small but nice and clean rooms. Location is good. Close to Central Park and Broadway.
- Scenic views from the tallest hotel in the Western Hemisphere.
- No elite checkin line :( Rooms surprisingly nice.
- marvellous! I can't forget the view from my room . Service is excellent & the hotel is at the center of everything all you need is to walk & enjoy.
- ! 56 . , . , !,
- Perfect for bringing to life personal gatherings. Start planning your next adventure at Residence Inn New York
- Unfriendly staff, location is good and very central.