Court Diner & Restaurant
Diner, American, Breakfast
- This place has the best Eggs Benedict I've ever tried. Get it! They only serve it until 3pm.
- Great creamed chipped beef.
- Good hamburgers.
- Warning, don't come here unless you're comfortable eating with a giant boner.
- Chopped steak for lunch
- The breakfast pillows AKA perogies are really good here. The spinach and feta are my personal favorite.
- The breakfast pillows AKA perogies are the best. I get the spinach and feta, my personal favorite
- Food is decent but don't sit at the counter.
- All-day breakfast, a tempting menu, and reasonable prices make this restaurant a sure bet.
- Love love the pierogies..the french dip and my six yr old adores the chocolate chip pancakes.
- The service was good at atmosphere was laid back. The fried pickles were a nice starter. Standard diner fare for options and quality.
- Breakfast here is excellent. And they serve mimosa's!
- Too bad, no more veggie burgers. It's now off our short list of vegetarian friendly places in Media.
- Creamed chipped beef, pierogies, scrapple sandwich. Do it.
- Always here. The Mickey Mouse pancakes are great for kids. Their breakfast selection is all I know - delicious diner food, reasonably priced. Good service.
- They have a liquor license, good service, good French onion soup, and salads. Save room for dessert.
- their breakfast is good i like their french toast , sometimes if your lucky you can catch a special. me and my boyfriend and mom and dad go here alot when they come in town to visit.