Country Club Plaza
- Check out the Plaza lights! The lighting ceremony is held every Thanksgiving, but the lights stay on until the first part of January! It's really beautiful!
- Cooper's Hawk is now serving Sunday Brunch from 10am - 2pm. Receive a complimentary brunch cocktail with every entree! Located at 47th & Broadway. 816-531-1500.
- 2012 Visitors' Choice Award Winner for Favorite Place to Snap a Photo, Favorite Neighborhood or District, Best of KC: Shopping
- Literally the best place to go shopping in all of Kansas City. Zona Rosa and Oak Park Mall can't even compare. H&M and Forever 21 have great clothes for men and women at good prices. Go to The Plaza!!
- Best outdoor shopping in KC! Walk down by brushcreek if it's nice out.
- I live on the plaza and I truly believe that the plaza is the best part of kansas city!
- Be careful while driving because some of these idiots don't look both ways before crossing the street
- Plaza Lighting Ceremony is hands down the best way to kick off the holiday season!
- Go down by the waterfront, especially in October when they have the WaterFire exhibit. If you're into walking along the water, you can't beat this.
- Kansas City's premier retail, dining and entertainment destination, offering 180 shops and dozens of fine restaurants nestled within old-world architecture.
- Welcome to the Country Club Plaza! Be sure to come see us at 211 Nichols Rd. on the east end of the Plaza before you go.
- Beautiful architecture and upscale shopping. Lots of fountains, bizarre statues, and great dining!
- Country Club Plaza's design is influenced by architecture in Seville, Spain. The 15-block district is adorned by art work, statues, fountains & mosaics.
- Super nice area. Really enjoyable for shopping and food!
- Don't drive behind the horse carriages
- Just take in the sights. Still one of the most beautiful shopping centers you'll encounter in America
- Stop by Zocalo every Tuesday for Tuesday at the Tequileria! Taco specials starting at $2.00, $4.00 margaritas, half-priced tequila drinks and live music in the bar!
- Must see the Plaza lights in December!!!!
- Happy hour on the Plaza is always "winning"....regular & reverse....our favorite is Brio!
- Of all the places to shop in Kansas City, this is one of them.