The Country Club
$ $ $ $
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S (in Wynn Las Vegas)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The Sunday jazz brunch is fabulous! I'm still thinking about the shrimp. Sit outside for the beautiful golf course view.
- Nice place to sit and have a drink and look out over the course.Surprisingly reasonable lunch menu considering the cost of a round of golf there.
- Amazing view over the Wynn golf course. Sit outside of you can. The Avocado stack is supreme.
- Cajun burger is great for lunch.
- Get your steak with Cajun seasoning (I went double Cajun)
- come for brunch!
- They do an excellent Dirty Martini here!
- Sit outside with a view of the waterfall on the 18th hole
- Great place for Brunch, lunch or dinner. My steak of choice is the filet here. Crab legs are also good. Great salads as well. Good martinis and wine. Nice place, good clientele.
- Save room when these arrive at your table to finish your brunch you will hate yourself if you can't eat one #beignet
- Great for breakfast.
- Chilled pea soup to die for!!!!
- Also loved the plastic Fiji water bottle holders, made them look elegant on the table, smart design.
- Lovely & peaceful view of golf course while dining, nice shrimp salad. Delicious.
- Jazz brunch!
- Fantastic hot dog!!!
- This Forbes Four Star award winner features lunch, dinner and a unique Jazz Brunch on Sundays.
- The Old Blue Eyes martini is absolutely delish!!
- new orleans style spot. come for brunch!
- Everyone in our group had mediocre steaks.