If your New Year’s Eve plans didn’t involve heading to Las Vegas, get ready to change them. In case you didn’t know, the world’s tallest observation wheel opened in March 2014 at The LINQ Promenade, which is Caesars’ outdoor dining, entertainment and shopping promenade. Called the High Roller, this sky-high (550 feet, to be exact) attraction is ready to give you the best views of the Strip to ring in 2016 with.
There are 14 glass-enclosed cabins at the top half of the wheel and each one is able to accommodate 25 guests and a full bar with enough Champagne for the midnight toast. Though individual tickets cost $250, this is NYE so you should really go all out and reserve a cabin for yourself and 24 friends for $6,250. Since the higher the cabin, the better the views come firework time, making reservations as early as possible is recommended.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record