Park, Dog Run
500 NW 19th Ave (NW Glisan St)
- This park has WiFi. So bring your computer and soak up some sun rays!
- Watch out for dog poo
- Beautiful, inclusive playground for children of all abilities.
- Playground. Lots of shade. Great picnic spot.
- designated off-leash dog friendly area. poop bags, fresh water available
- beautiful during the day, but go home when the sun goes down!
- Off leash dog area is just a mud pit during the winter.
- Watch out for the poo!
- A great place to let the dog run around, but be aware that it is not fenced in!
- great playground, though often surrounded by homeless. dodge the lunch hour where it doubles as the MLC recess spot. good fun for 3-8yo kids.
- Portland Timbers rule!
- Great play structures for kids. Most dog owners are respectful, but some let dogs wander off the offleash area so there is poor around.
- Not sure if this park really has WiFI... Cute puppies tho
- Strange people. Good times!