- Half-Priced Pizzas on Sunday, son. And it's not a basic-ass pizza either.
- I love this place! Play pacman on the old school arcade.
- Ask for Jackson!
- Best place in Dallas to have a gin and tonic and watch Edward Scissorhands
- Great chocolate martini's!
- The pizza is actually good
- Love the place, but the staff is awful... "You gotta know em"...
- Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka here! Drink it. Love it. Hug Jackson :)
- Try the American Pizza, it's the best.
- Watch Kung-Fu movies play on TVs behind the bar or try to nab the cozy couch in front of the fireplace. Tuesdays offer $2 Miller High Lifes & PBRs, $3 Shiner drafts and $4 wells. $2 food options too!
- Jackson makes pizza with love.
- Sunday is half-price pizza time. Some of the best pie in Dallas.
- The Pho is excellent
- Dat Burger Tho
- Good vibe and atmosphere. Like the layout of the place.
- Bahn mi Mondays are a must. Great pizza too.
- If ur into late 70's/early 80's nostalgia & pizza then this is your place. A chill lounge feel with all the couches and chairs on the main floor. They play old school movies from the 80's on the TVs.
- Best jukebox ever.
- Cosmo's Bar and Lounge on Skillman will open at 7 p.m. and the kitchen will be cooking in case you hit your stride again.
- It's a dive no doubt about it. Plenty of seating, a tiny bar top if you must belly up.