Coronado’s Mexican Restaurant & Bar
- Skip the food. Just drink the beer.
- The Coronado Burrito is delicious and enormous.
- They have the best salsa in all of downtown.
- The carne asada is delicious!
- I swear I love this place. Great margaritas n I eat so much here. Practically live here n Robert is outstanding. U should all try it
- $3.99 Margarita Mondays!
- The chicken quesadilla is so good. Also, I wanted to add that their margaritas use homemade sweet and sour. It's the best!
- Also- tacos al pastor are amazing!!! And carne asada fries. Just do it.
- The carne asada is delish but the mahi mahi tacos are my absolute fav!
- Very affordable dishes (most things come in under $10), especially the carne asada fries & tacos made with fresh corn tortillas. Great place for lunch or extremely casual dining.
- Best breakfast burritos ever!!
- Burger was reasonably priced, if a bit peppery. Good deal on main courses and lunch options. Decent food.
- $5.50 for a bottle of beer??? At this place?? Burrito was fine, but nothing to get excited about.
- This place is really laid back and the staff is friendly.
- Best veggie burrito downtown.
- The best part was the big screen TV. Nice staff but slow service. A little over priced but I would visit again just for a drink and Laker game. I give it 6.5
- Make sure you order the Apple & Habanero margarita. It is truly amazing...
- Best bloody mary i've had in a long time!
- And the Asada fries r magnificent if I say so myself.
- Great food n Margaritas, come here every Art walk n then some...