Beach, Surf Spot
1063 Ocean Blvd
Coronado, CA 92118
- This beach is full of lush vegetation and great for ship watching and warm mild surf. Coronado made 2010's top 10 beaches making it a must!
- Someone spelt Del incorrectly.
- Watch the sunset at Hotel Del Coronado drinking a Stocktop beer
- Too many flies this beach is stupid
- Soak up the rays on the beach made of spotless white sand and enjoy the fresh air with ice cream from MooTime Creamery.
- The sand is glittery!
- Clean and quiet spot. Free parking all along the beach. Amazing view of the sun set.
- one of the best beaches in the WORLD
- Its the most beautiful beach there....
- Beautiful and clean beach, many free parking around it.
- One of my favorite beaches in SoCal. Gorgeous sunsets, clean, white sand, & plenty of free parking.
- Watch the sunset at least nice from this beach
- Love this beach for walking. Sadly, after 9/11 the Navy closed off the beach adjacent to the Amphibious Base (Seal Training). We enjoyed our walk and scored a bunch of large, unbroken clamshells.
- It takes a little bit of effort to make it all the way out to Coronado, but it's worth the work. Scenic, relaxed and also home to a great dog beach. Open parking found on the residential streets.
- Come right before sunset! Its the most beautiful sight and the homes are so nice!
- Cold water but suck it up and jump in..it's a blast!
- great place to watch the sunset! walk along the path to the del!
- One of my favorite San Diego beaches.
- head west of main lifeguard tower to watch sunset you'll get the bonus of the North Island NAS runway lights coming to life