- Stop in for a beer at Cornwall's and say hi to the friendliest bartenders in town.
- Billy,JR, & Ben are some of the best bar keeps in Boston! John & Pam (owners) are by far two of Boston best!
- Maria is awesome! The French dip with cheddar cheese is bomb but they take it off the menu on sox home game nights which is very disappointing.
- Decent atmosphere but they don't know how to pour a Guinness right here. =\
- Fernet about it
- Hot food, cold beer, warm service.
- There are bar games and stuff, but the nicest thing may be its proximity to Kenmore Station and the nice staff
- The bartenders at Cornwall's are THE SHIT. Billy, Ben, & Miz are phenomenal human beings. If they're pouring your drinks, you're in great hands.
- The official after conference spot for the BU Confab 2014.
- Bangers & Mash and a Cold One!!
- Go to the back, grab a board game. Plenty of Battleship and Boggle to go around!
- A rarity - a British pub in Boston - Cornwall's is a great place for a big old plate of bangers n' mash. Equally exciting is the pub's assortment of board games. Enjoy a meal, play a game.
- Kick it with a huge selection of $4 beers (half-pints). If you sit at a table, there are also free board games. :) But, best of all, free WiFi! The Wi-Fi password is the venue's fax number: 6172626246
- My favorite bar ever. Best bartenders EVER. Tell them to surprise you and they'll bring you great drinks every time.
- A family owned and operated British-style pub a few blocks away from Fenway Park. Stop in for some darts after the big game.
- Appetizers weren't too bad. Decent beer selection.
- Nice atmosphere, not too crowded and good for conversations
- You would think they could afford to get new dart boards. Not a good places to play.
- Three philosophers bottles.
- Patio seating available