Mexican, Dive Bar
1960 Squaw Valley Road (Far East Center)
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Really tasty buffalo wings with sauces on the side. Fish tacos were just ok. Good spot for a bite and beer after a day of runs at squaw
- Nachos are a must. They're huge!
- Cheapest beers in the valley, and they sometimes have DJs throughout the winter on various weekends. It's small, but a sweet local spot!
- The wings are amazing.
- Amazing wings are even better when paired with a Green Flash West Coast IPA! Holy crap that's good!
- Amazeballs wings
- Try the damn cheese burger. It's huge ;)
- $1 beers on Thursday night
- great chips and salsa