Cornerstone Bar & Grill
24 Campbell Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
- Not many black people
- Try the Mom's Favorite - fabulous!!
- Nachos were great!
- Buffalo chips everytime
- Male bartender upstairs is horrible! Rude and cannot handle multiple customers at once!!
- not very good customer service. 2 terrible experiences with this place as a night spot. Very rude staff.
- The Crabcake Sandwich at lunch is an awesome deal. Sandwich, side, and a drink for $8!
- Mike is the best bartender EVER!
- Grab a seat outside and order the Basil Chicken Wrap & Buffalo Chips.
- One of the best lunch deals in downtown Roanoke - sandwich, side, and drink for $8.00.
- great service, but not the best place to order a salad.
- Try the buffalo chips with a side of ranch dressing.
- Great chilli and Phillies
- Visited from KY, good service, good prices, plan to return on? T next visit to Roanoke.