Corner House Restaurant
$ $ $
501 Davenport Road
Toronto, ON M4V 1B8
- We come season after season, and always order their seasonal risotto.
- Perfect evening out. Highly recommend their melt-in-the-mouth steak or fish. In fact, pretty much everything on the menu is worth trying.
- Corner house restaurant literally. A little cramped and tends to be noisy but quite good food.
- This place is a hidden gem. Don't be fooled by the size, everything they serve is absolutely divine. Service is excellent and despite being pricey, it's fantastic value for the food you'll get.
- Disappointed! Waited approx 15 mins to be seated and another 15 mins for someone to take our order. Nothing special about the food/presentation. Service was awful. Watch for bugs if u sit outside.
- One of the best restaurants I've been to for summerlicious. The smoke chicken and wild mushroom salad is very tasty. Maybe it's my love for arugula and bitter greens.
- Join us at Corner House from January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- Cozy with great character and charm. Try the lobster bisque.
- Quite simply one of the best food experiences I have had. Go once a week or so and am never disapointed. Pasta, beef tenderloin are my Favs. Creme brule always!