4215 Little Blue Pkwy (at E Valley View Pkwy.)
Independence, MO 64057
- Take home a pie ... ANY pie. They're all delicious.
- The chicken and noodles is fabulous..
- Get a cinnamon roll the size of your head!
- Delicious! Great food, great service, great atmosphere....we need one closer to Ottawa BADLY!!
- Great service and food. Homemade onion rings were awesome. Tenderloin sandwich was good but needed seasoned a bit more.
- Cinnamon roll is best ever and splits 4 ways...at least! Biscuits are amazing! Everything here was sooo goooood!
- Try the strawberry pie! It is AMAZING!
- The spinach artichoke omlette is the bomb. Add mushrooms for 20 cents more. Nomnomnom! Dooo it! You won't regret it.
- Order the cinnamon roll. They're over $3, but fantastically worth it. When they ask for dessert orders, don't you dare decline; get a cinnamon roll (or a sticky bun for pecan lovers)!
- Great food
- Lemon meringue pie is pretty darn good!
- Pecan Cinnamon rolls are huge. Great food all around, from a large variety of choices and cuisines.
- Love the chicken fried chicken, and pecan pie!!!
- Excellent food!! Good home-cooking. Love Ck fried steak meals. Terrific service. Good prices. Love this place.
- Awesome place great service, great food, a family tradition
- The cinnamon rolls!
- From out of town (nyc area), here for the week, found this place on fsquare, perfection
- The BBQ pork sandwich was delicious! Loaded mashed potatoes were good and the strawberry pie was out of this world great! :)
- Took longer to park than to find a seat, amazing considering it is 1:30 on a Sunday afternoon