4008 Cambie St. (at W 23rd Ave.)
Vancouver, BC V5Z 2X8
- Cash only!
- Food is tasty. Average about $7-$10 a mini meal or plate. Bubble tea is good. Fast service!
- Really tasty Taiwanese food :)
- Order slowly if ordering in English and point at the menu as well to make sure your order doesn't get messed up.
- Crispy chicken nuggets is a must, plus bubble tea, any kind.
- Just renovated! Open now :)
- Taiwanese three sauce chicken. Pretty good.
- Food was good bit the service was lousy! The waitress was very unfriendly
- Would be nice if this place had debit option. Cash only can be inconvenient. But the food is good here.
- Cash only! Don't forget to have some cash handy.
- many foods~
- The fried rice, hot & sour soup noodles and green onion pancake are my go-to-choices! Yummy
- New menu items have been added !
- Deep fried abalone mushrooms are the way to go + a light tea = )
- Cash only, close at 12
- The only thing I order here is the Taiwanese chicken steak.
- The foods is great! The price and portion are about right. :)
- Not much of a waiting area!
- This place has gone downhill. Beef noodle soup is bland, and everything else was meh
- Slow service ...